Dipl.-Ing. Sylvia Radisch Siebert - Expert for photovoltaic and battery storage systems
Sylvia Radisch - Siebert is working in the fields of Renewable energies and Photovoltaics since 2002. As a Graduate Engineer in Electronics, a certified Solarteur® and a TÜV certified expert for Photovoltaics she assists you with all her knowledge and experience. She is also internationally accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC17024. She has experience in expert reports for private person, companies, insurances and courts in small, medium or large scale plants.
- Graduate Engineer in Electronics
- Certified Solarteur®
- Certified Trainer
- TÜV-certified expert for photovoltaic system (TÜV Rheinland)
- International certified according to DIN EN ISO/IEC17024
- Certificate of competence Battery Storage System for photovoltaic electricity supply (TÜV Rheinland)
- Trainer at different institutions (Solarteur®-Training Center in Lengenfeld, Solarschool Dresden,...)
- Supervision of Diploma and Master Thesises for the university Zittau-Görlitz, TU Dresden, etc.
- Mentoring of students as an industrial partner for different degree programs
- Speaker at different Expert Conferences, Symposia and exhibitions in Germany and also foreign countries (Energy Agency of Saxony - Sächsische Energieagentur, Chamber of Crafts, IGEM Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia,...)
- Technical steering of research projects with universities and companies